All of the attorneys in the firm recently attended a two day seminar which provided valuable updates on all the new laws regarding parenting time, maintenance and child support. It was taught by many leading attorneys and judges in the state and provided hours of training and case law updates in all three of these new areas, as well as insights into working with difficult and/or impaired spouses and children with disabilities. While there we were able to network with local and regional attorneys, providers, and other experts in an effort to maximize our client’s resources. The seminar was both instructive and inspiring and was held in New Orleans which is rich in culture and culinary delights. The seminar provided an opportunity for enrichment and some much needed down time. The firm stayed for the weekend and , besides taking in many fine restaurants, we went on a swamp tour and enjoyed some of the local charm as well.
- Do I have to pay child support if we co-parent?
- Continuing Legal Education Seminar in New Orleans March 9 and March 10, 2017
- Do you know how divorce mediation works?
- Include the right details in your parenting agreement
- Know the penalties in Illinois for drunk driving
- Tips to keep your divorce “healthy”
- Fathers can have their child support modified