Helping You Resolve Your Family Law Concerns
- Navigating contested or uncontested divorce
- Fairly dividing marital property and debts
- Revising estate plans after divorce
Addressing Parental Responsibility Allocation And Support Issues
Parental responsibility allocation, which was formerly known as child custody, and child support can be the most difficult aspects of divorce for many couples. With emotions running high, it is difficult to keep the best interests of the children at the forefront. Through mediation services and litigation if necessary, we will help you fight to ensure that your children are protected and provided for in the best possible manner.
Our attorneys can help you with:
- Child support and spousal support
- Parental responsibility allocation (formerly known as child custody)
- Parenting time and abuse of parenting time (formerly known as visitation)
- Support for those who are no longer minors
We also assist couples seeking to dissolve a civil union. We are abreast of recent developments in the law and can help you dissolve a union in a way that best suits your needs, both now and long term.
For a consultation with our Belleville-area divorce lawyers, please contact the Wilson, Dabler & Associates, L.L.C. at 888-449-9575.